Your submission will be reviewed by the AANLCP Conference Committee and will provide an update on the status of your application on or before Jan 19, 2021. Presentations accepted for the AANLCP Conference will have five business days to confirm their acceptance for presenting a poster at the upcoming conference. Those who fail to meet this deadline will be removed from the program.
By submitting a proposal to present at the AANLCP Annual Conference, you explicitly agree that if accepted:
1. That all speakers participating in the presentation (presenting authors) shall register for the Conference.
2. To adhere to the deadlines as detailed in the acceptance notification regarding additional information, presentation materials, etc.
3. To provide appropriate evidence to support any claims related to efficacy, validity, or reliability of approaches to assessment or treatment.
4. To refrain from overt statements or pointed humor that disparages the rightful dignity and social equity of any person or group.
5. To refrain from attempting to persuade attendees to purchase or use a specific product, service, piece of equipment, or device.
6. To comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and to ensure the privacy of patients/clients by refraining from using names, photographs, or other patient/client identifiers in your presentation(s) without the patient's/client's knowledge and written authorization.
7. To obtain written permission from copyright holders for the use of any previously published material in your presentation or handouts.
8. To grant AANLCP permission to photograph you and publish the photograph(s) in AANLCP publications.
9. To grant AANLCP permission to use your presentation in the creation of promotional materials for the Conference.
AANLCP’s acceptance of an application does not imply endorsement of course content, specific products, or clinical procedures.