AANLCP® Member Logo Usage Guidelines
The AANLCP Member Logo is for use exclusively by active AANLCP members. AANLCP encourages its members to use the logo to highlight your organization or company’s commitment to promoting a more efficient and effective Nurse Life Care Planning community, helping to sustain Nurse Life Care Planning.
Please read the terms and conditions below before downloading the logo via the link at the bottom of this page.
Members agree to the following terms and conditions for use of the AANLCP Member Logo:
- The logo may be used to identify your company or organization as a AANLCP member.
- The logo may link only to the AANLCP home page. You may not use it to link to other pages on your website or any other websites.
- The logo must be used in its entirety and may not be altered in any way, including proportion, color, element, type, etc. except by express permission from AANLCP.
- The logo shall not be used to indicate any kind of endorsement by AANLCP of a company’s product or service.
- The logo shall not be used to indicate that any official status for any product or service has been conferred by or is otherwise associated with AANLCP.
- The logo shall not be used to indicate any kind of relationship with AANLCP aside from those permitted above.
- The logo shall not be used on any sales contracts or nondisclosure agreements provided to potential and/or actual clients and/or purchasers of a member company’s services or products.
- The logo shall not be used in connection with any disparaging statements about AANLCP and/or its products, services and/or members.
- The logo shall not be used in connection with any statements that otherwise reflect poorly on AANLCP and/or its products, services and/or members.
- The logo shall not be used on any web site that is in violation of any applicable laws and/or governmental regulations.
- AANLCP reserves the right to disallow the use of the Member Logo at any time.
- Any unauthorized use of the Member Logo may result in legal action.
- The Member utilizing the logo shall indemnify, defend and hold AANLCP
- Hold AANLCP harmless from and against any claim, damage, fine, loss and/or expense, arising in connection with, or as a result of the use of the Member Logo.
- ALL Members displaying the logo are expressly agreeing to ALL of the terms above.
Click on the links below to download the AANLCP Member Logo.