AANLCP Journal of Nurse Life Care Planning
Editorial Committee Minutes
Via ZOOM! (please don’t dress up) Address at the end of the page.
Beverage of choice encouraged.
8pm Eastern/7pm Central/6pm Mountain/5pm Pacific
Present: Stephen Axtell, Misty Coleman, Melinda Pearson, Dawn Cook, Patti Mazurkiewicz
Meeting Decorum: Use the hand-up reaction to indicate you have a contribution so the editor can be sure you, and everyone else, will get a chance to speak.
After Meeting Topic:
- Follow up: Actuaries Life Expectancy tables.
- Membership: New subjects and authorship. Get famous or publish. Establish yourself as an expert for testimony.
- Follow up for finding authors for Leadership issue: American Nursing Association. NursingWorld.org.
- Find out who used to be on the committee.
- Conference committee leads, webinars, C/O Becky Czarnic
Possibly include articles about writing.
Follow up Misty: Reimbursement master’s person.
Dr. Ron Luke Doctor Life Care Planner equal to Nurse Life Care Planner
- New article writer leads
- Change issue listings from forward facing to back facing
- New subject for Fall 2024 and Winter 2025
- Need a volunteer for the methodology update. A small contribution focused on new practitioners is recommended.
- Follow up: Ketamine Doctor. Dr.Sofia Peeva
Index of terms
Using the US Lifetables from the CDC. What is approriate/what isn’t? Pros and Cons
- Shoulder/knee surgery, pricing .
- Life expectancy tables, how to use.
- Varieties of surgery.
- Tendon Transfers
- Shoulders, back, knee, hip, etc
- Hip replacements, best places to find costs.
- How to code.
- Hip care.
- Different kinds of therapies.
- Likelihood of complications and degeneration
- Hands, ankles, wrists.
- Stages of mental health progression- recommended as part of any article in this series
- How to charge?
- Brain injuries
- How many sessions, how to decide
- Differences between the therapies, CBT, Neurofeedback, speech therapy
- Future psychiatric
- Drug Counseling
- How do they overlap?
- Sexual assault
- How to read the reports
- Brachioplexus injuries
- Neuropsych Eval?
Ostomy and Wound Care
- G-tubes and pegs
Tentative schedule Writer/reviewer deadlines
Next meeting: August 17th, 2022
(8:00pm eastern / 7:00pm central / 6:00pm mountain / 5:00pm pacific) Please, RSVP!
*Please put this recurring event and call-in number in your electronic prosthetic memory for the 1st Wednesday of every month
AANLCP HQ’s Meeting Room
HQ AANLCP is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Editorial Board Meeting
Time: 8:00 pm Eastern, 7 pm Central, 6 pm Mountain, and 5 pm Pacific time.
(US and Canada)
Every month on the First Wednesday of the month
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 884 4591 0126
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,88445910126#,,,,*921131# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,88445910126#,,,,*921131# US (Houston)
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 884 4591 0126
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdcujFFaIg
**The content of this document is for member use only. Not to be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, or modified. Copying or storing any content thereof is prohibited.
Need help? Contact Our Technical Support
299 S. Main Street, Suite 1300-91732
Salt Lake City, UT 84111-1919.
Fax : (801) 274-1184
Copyright 2022 © All rights Reserved.