The Educational Scholarship provides an opportunity for an active member of the American Association of Nurse Life Care Planners (AANLCP®) to pursue further education in nurse life care planning by attendance at AANLCP’s Annual Educational Conference.
- Active member holding membership in AANLCP.
- A registered nurse or an individual actively providing life care planning services, including individuals designated as holding a license or professional degree or certification in life care planning, or in the health or human services profession.
- Applicants must submit the Educational Scholarship Application Form through the association’s website by November 30th of the year of the request.
- The recipient must submit an article or letter to the Executive Board regarding the benefit of the educational experience following attendance at AANLCP’s annual educational conference or the association’s Webinars.
- This short article or letter will become the property of AANLCP and may be published.
- The announcement of the scholarship recipient will occur at the AANLCP Annual Educational Conference by the President of the association.
- Award of $500.00 to eligible recipients that meet criteria.
- Educational Scholarship funding must be utilized by the next conference year.
- The Educational Scholarship may not be awarded annually.
- The Executive Board determines the candidate’s criteria through the application process.
- Membership on the Executive Board does not preclude application; however, the member must recuse him/herself from any discussion regarding the award during that period.
- Members are eligible to apply once every three years.
AANLCP Educational Scholarship Award
AANLCP provides an educational scholarship award to encourage participation within the association and attendance at the national conference. To be considered for this scholarship, fill in the information below. This information will be evaluated by the Executive Board and up to two (2) recipients will be notified prior to the National Educational Conference.