The Educational Scholarship provides an opportunity for an active member of the American Association of Nurse Life Care Planners (AANLCP®) to pursue further education in nurse life care planning by attendance at AANLCP’s Annual Educational Conference.
- Active member holding membership in AANLCP.
- A registered nurse or an individual actively providing life care planning services, including individuals designated as holding a license or professional degree or certification in life care planning, or in the health or human services profession.
- Applicants must submit the Educational Scholarship Application Form through the association’s website by November 30th of the year of the request.
- The recipient must submit an article or letter to the Executive Board regarding the benefit of the educational experience following attendance at AANLCP’s annual educational conference or the association’s Webinars.
- This short article or letter will become the property of AANLCP and may be published.
- The announcement of the scholarship recipient will occur at the AANLCP Annual Educational Conference by the President of the association.
- Award of $500.00 to eligible recipients that meet criteria.
- Educational Scholarship funding must be utilized by the next conference year.
- The Educational Scholarship may not be awarded annually.
- The Executive Board determines the candidate’s criteria through the application process.
- Membership on the Executive Board does not preclude application; however, the member must recuse him/herself from any discussion regarding the award during that period.
- Members are eligible to apply once every three years.