EXECUTIVE BOARD / MINUTES 10/9/18
Call to order:
Monthly EB Meeting
|Meeting Type: Teleconference|
|Call-In Code: 425635|
Absent: Kimberly Kushner (President Elect)
Next EB Monthly Meeting Date & Time: November 13, 2018, @ 6:00 p.m. EST
Next EB & Chair Quarterly Meeting Date & Time: none scheduled for the remainder of 2018
PREPARATION FOR MEETING
|October 9, 2018 EB meeting minutes and ready to vote at the meeting
Membership Action Plan: Not discussed at this meeting
1. Membership Dues Changes: Vote by Membership pending
2. Membership Benefits –
• New Discount offer from vendor: pending further discussion
New member recruitment campaigns: Member get member; recognize them, and put name in bucket for
drawing/New member welcome letter (email) from President: Erin
1. Minutes: EB Meeting Minutes: Approved 8/14/18 minutes of the Executive Board.
Motion for Approval: Unanimous.
2. Treasurer’s Report (as of 9/30/2018) LaToya
a. Checking Account Balance: $38,754.85
b. Savings Account Balance: $44,384.53
c. Total: $79,286.24
3. Membership: no current status provided
a. Last month’s Membership Numbers – 188 (22 more members than last month)
i. Premier – 88
ii. Deluxe – 18
iii. Basic – 64
iv. Associate – 13
v. Student Track – 5
4. 2019 Budget Discussion – LaToya presented: Approved budget for 2019 by EB
5. Core Book Process Update – Erin will review status, pending
6. Journal Committee – Erin will review, pending
a. Need to explore restructuring this committee
7. Newsletter-pending newsletter: Erin
8. Agreement with Anne S, and Wendi H; EB will review a signed agreement, on duration of
agreement and specifics presented. EB will review for approval before signing off on
agreement/contract. Erin will obtain agreements.
9. Zoom: Erin presented. Monthly not annual contract vs. Go2meetings. Recordings to DB from
10. Conference chair 2020: Jenn C, accepted the chair position
11. KAMO contract: Erin will put out bids for replacement, and to continue with EB transparency,
will share and provide to EB for review and approval prior to signing any pending contract
*The items that did not get discussed will be followed up in email communications.
Meeting was adjourned at 6:50 p.m. (EST)
Motion to adjourn approved unanimously
The mission of AANLCP is to support the nursing community to achieve excellence in the practice of nurse life care planning.
This is accomplished by providing the fluid exchange of information and an opportunity for lifelong learning through the promotion of education,
collegiality, collaboration, research, and standards of practice.
**The content of this document is for member use only. Not to be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, or modified. Copying or storing any content thereof is prohibited.